Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18703922'>posted</a> on 05/17/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
It's unreal. Laughable really.

Bin Laden raid he basically acted as if he kicked in the door himself, in constant contact with every mission anywhere in the world...Benghazi attack happens and he has no clue for months as to who was where, what unit did what who saw what...positive jobs month it was 'my policy at work but the next month when it goes south 'my policy was never in place, this is Boehner's fault"....Arizona passes a law about illegal immigration enforcement - Obama and Holder and the DOJ are on Facetime to coordinate.....but let the DOJ get caught up in questionable practices this week and Obama says "I don't talk to DOJ and Eric who?"...Taxes added every year and the tax code gets more complicated but Obama says 'we need this, I love more taxes and regulations'....now the IRS is caught targeting political rivals and he says "wow, its because they didn't understand all these new tax rules I blame John Roberts and Citizens united for more tax laws"
can you imagine the lies and deceit we would have heard if the Bin Laden raid failed?

thank God the Honorable George W Bush administration put the pieces together through inhanced interrogation to find out where bin Laden was