jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Going To A Gambling Breakfast

Originally posted on 09/20/2009:

Once per month at a catering hall over 150 men all gather and we talk about our ventures, strategies, problems, ect. We have over 10 bookmakers there, 5 loan sharks and a few yao dealers. It is a great event monthly but you need to get invited as there are bouncers everywhere averaging 6-4, 290 or so blondes and studs than can fight. We got guys with tooth picks in their mouths, guys with $2000 suites, guys with schedule books and some guys even bring chalkboards and run their own little seminars. A few guys just do yayo on the bar, no women allowed as they are distractions. I would say at least 100 guns will be there. The range is from 14-85 or so. I am going now. The best part is peeking in the crawl space where at least 10 guys that like to play fuk around with bouncers. Last year I saw a guy with with head buried in the fukkin sand and the guy was pounding him in the ass, he was screaming I guess with pleasure and the bouncer kept his head buried in the sand so no one would here him. It is hilarious, a few other guys just give each other hand jobs and they are so paranoid all they do is keep looking around if anyone sees them. I also witness a few blow jobs where the blond bouncer would have duct tape on his mouth and then would sit on a beam and they gambler would blow him or vice versa. I know a perfect spot to view and no one knows I am there. I just bring this small mini telescope to see if I know anyone. It is very discreet an they keep noise (sex level) to a minimum to know ones what is going on. Once they come back upstairs some guys are a fukkin mess , hair all fukked up, shirts ripped, ect It gets fukkin crazy. Man men are sickos for sex. I could see Bread in that fukkin crawl space and Rogue Juror doing bad things.

I am off.......yes there is breakfast!!!!

For obvious reasons no video cameras, pictures or you will not get out alive.

Later

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5958

R
    o
    f
    l

mathdotcom
    mathdotcom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1943

bump