RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Why is RickeySteve not allowed to cashout his points? : Nominated Post

In March 2012 my account was banned for disclosing certain behind-the-scenes facts that SBR preferred I hadn't.

Lou informed me that the points earned would still be honored and I requested a payout for Bodog freeplay credit. This was rejected, saying they had already used up all their allotted Bodog money.

Sounded fishy, but whatever, instead I requested directly to Lou and Bill that the points be redeemed as a cash donation to a charity of my choosing, World Wildlife Fund. (May have been Humane Society or some other animal charity, I don't recall exactly, just looked for one with high efficiency ratings.) This went ignored.

Recently I attempted to finally get this settled and redeem my points. My account was active as Pro through July 2013. I made several orders for Amazon credit, all denied and then my Pro status was manually removed, the points rendered worthless.

A well-known long-time poster at many other gambling forums has reported having a 20K point balance disappear after a period of inactivity. I'm not sure if this report is credible.

A former very large balance holder also reports having his orders rejected and the items repriced at 5x original cost. Again, this is unconfirmed.

I don't give a shit about the $750. It's the principle of doing what's right, something this site used to represent.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-25-14 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)