Originally posted on 05/12/2013:

NBA Play-Off Record

34-23 (59.65%) +13.82 units

ATS 20-11
Totals 9-8
Props 5-4
(2nd Half Plays 4-4 Already included in the above break down)

NBA Regular Season Record

238-207-14 +30.42 Units (53.5%)

NBA ATS/ML
171-158-11 (52%)

NBA Totals
67-49-3 (57.8%)

Total NBA record for season 2012/13

272 - 230 (54.2%) +44.24 Units

AFL

23-19 +2.16 units

*A horrible last 2 w/e's after starting the season on fire (20-10). Whilst I am very disappointed, I am also aware that my research and time put into footy has been below par and it shows in the results. Have definitely had a couple of bad beats, but that comes with the territory, as of course you wont catch me complaining when the luck does swing my way, such is life. NBA almost done for the season and will then be putting 80% of my attention on just AFL and NRL. No major sports/competitions of interest to me until ITM cup (Union) starts in late August.

NRL

6-9-2 -3.44 units

*Slowly working my way back into form after a piss poor start to the season, going 4-2 over the last 2 w/e's for +2.77 units. Starting to watch more games and get more reading done, especially as the NBA is winding down. Very confident of working my way back into positive units over the next month.

Rugby Union

7-7 +2.97 Units

*This section will come to life once ITM cup starts in August.

MLB

12-9 +7.92 units

*Really getting into baseball, it's one of my new favorite sports, however just don't have the time to put into it so probably wont be posting many plays.

MMA/Boxing

11-13 +12.74 units

*Got some massive "dog" plays coming up over the next month, starting with my boy Vitor as a nice dog next w/e.

Netball

2-0 +2.70 units

*Actually 8-0 on the season now. Have not lost a play all season. Killing the beaver ball.

Mr. Rabbitbrew's Netball - 5-1

*His only loss was a play he recommended going small on anyway. Looks like somebody else is killing the Netball this season as well. As we have both said Netball is without doubt one of the best sports to bet on both due to the weaker lines that are released and also the fundamentals of the game and the way it plays out. It tends to be easier to read the way certain teams will approach games (tactics and tempo) than many others sports.

Looks like Rabbitbrew is the new "Roxxyfish" of women's sport?