Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18656950'>posted</a> on 05/12/2013:

We get it. You didn't get hugged enough by mom and dad never showed you how to be a man. As a result, you came off as a sissy when you talked to the females. Meanwhile, you saw television and the mass media tell you that it was completely "natural," not normal, NATURAL, to suck penises. Despite not even liking it, you needed something to set you apart from everyone else....so from then on, you mocked straight people and carried an elitist mentality around that said "I'm better than you because I'm gay."

As a matter of fact, being gay became who you are. You weren't just someone who happened to be gay. Everyone MUST accept you and like you. As a matter of fact, you think you deserve special privileges and MUST throw your homosexuality in everyone's face, as if everyone cares.

Gays and the religious right were made for each other. Their lives are so boring that they need to be in conflict with each other in order to feel that their lives are relevant.

Every minority doesn't dedicate their lives to trying to fight racism, all women don't dedicate their lives to gender equality, so why do all gay people have to put a gun to your head and say "accept me!" Seems like a bunch of insecure or confused beings to me.