Originally posted on 05/11/2013:

So I violated SBR terms of use by the avatar I posted? Photo had no nudity... yet I was banned? Other posters use mass murderers, convicts, and pure real ugly sh#$... but the photo I posted had no nudity... and was "comical" and I asked you why did you delete my avatar... and I kindly asked you what I did wrong? And you quickly respond... "I'm banning you for 24 hours... and you need to COOL DOWN." Is that how you treat posters who have been here 6 years? Is that how you treat posters who promote SBR to their friends and family.... so it makes your company stronger? I see...

Does this stem from that huge thread I made years back? One of the largest threads at SBR? I did it for entertainment. I did it to be funny... and amusing. In no way did I make it to disrespect SBR or it's posters. Just like JJ Gold made this place entertaining... and I'm sure he got paid to do it... I was just doing the same thing... to be funny/entertaining. My thread was up for 1.5 years before you even commented on it... then I received infractions from you... indicating there were nude photos? Ok... if they were out of taste... I apologize. Give me my infraction... and warn me... and be done with it. Delete the photos... all of them... delete the thread. I don't care. But don't penalize me for every photo. There must of been 20-30 photos like that...

Value your posters SBR Forum. There are some posters on here that wouldn't say half the sh#$ they would in front of that person. When I type... I type like that person is in front of me. I don't hide behind a monitor. You want this place civilized? Penalize people for what they type... some are very malicious in what they type. I can think of a few posters who intentionally start sh#$.... why aren't you doing anything about them? They don't have any ounce of sports wisdom to begin with... but they are allowed to stay? I see

So like I said... let's be men about this Lou or SBR Forum... whoever you are? Don't know if it's you Lou or not? But I will say this... I've always respected your hard work here Lou 100%. I don't know why you would even pick on me for? I'm not here to make this place a disaster. If you want me gone... just say it. I already made an account across the street. Never thought I'd ever have to do it? But I'm a forthright guy... I'm not going to be pissed on by you or anyone else. Yes... banning me disrespected me. And telling me to COOL DOWN? For what? If you want to make up the SBR use terms as you go along so be it... but I think SBR needs to reevaluate what they want and expect... and email a new set of "terms" because I have no idea what's correct... or wrong? Because I see negative garbage in threads everyday.