Originally posted on 05/09/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Hanamichi23 View Post
You said "Blues -60.5" when you posted the pick back on page 144. Guess you mistyped it there?
Yeah you are right mate, I can take some small satisfaction in hoping some of you who followed actually got the Blues at the -60.5 and as far as my SBR plays go then sure I can grade it as a winner, however personally by the time I placed my wager I ended up getting -61.5 (closing line -69.5) of course never knowing that a single point in a 60 odd point spread would come back to haunt me, it was the KO blow in what was just a horrible w/e in AFL, although I will persevere and will post my plays for this w/e later today. It just goes to show how getting the best line you can is so important, which is why everyone should have multiple accounts. These are what I would recommend.

USA

You guys do it the toughest due to your stupid gambling laws, but if you were only going to open say three accounts these are what I would recommend in order of importance.

1. 5 Dimes - If you can't have more than 1 account then it has to be 5 Dimes. Very focused on US sports, -105 reduced juice lines and overnight baseball lines.
2. Heritage.
3. Bovada.

Australia

1. Pinnacle - absolute must, if you do not have a Pinny account as an Aussie then you are still an amateur/part time gambler. There are no exceptions if you are serious about sports betting. This is a site for professionals with live betting over the Internet and -105 lines.
2. Either Sportingbet or Centrebet - exactly the same and usually the best odds of the Ausse sites, easy deposits, permanent log-in's (mobile) and quick pay outs.
3a. Bet365 - Shitty odds but the biggest range of markets and prop bets, especially on US sports.
or 3b. IAS or Sportsbet - Decent odds and a great range or markets (over 200+ on most AFL matches) but both owned by Paddy whom I don't trust.

Europeans

You guys are spoilt for choice, the only thing I would say is avoid all Paddy owned sites. Their integrity is questionable IMO. Also I know from experience that the Greek and William Hill are as reputable as they come.

Am I just talking shit? How do I know this? Because I am 34 and have been doing this for 16+ years without ever taking a year off. I have had so many accounts i've lost track of most of them. I used to do arbitrage which requires a ton of international accounts to do successfully. I've also done lots of "bonus whoring" why not - it's free money. I have had experience with every mentioned site except Heritage (as the bastards won't let me open an account) but I have heard nothing but good things about them. Ht up Goatmilk if you want an opinion on Heritage as I know he uses them regularly.