Originally posted on 05/06/2013:

So, yesterday was this thread's 30 day mark. Here is a quick recap for everyone reading:

228 wins

171 losses

+ $6146

POD:

13 wins

5 losses

+ $1493

Now, those are all awesome numbers....I mean I think our win-rate could be a few percentage points higher, BUT a couple of big things.....we are showing consistency, we have grown for 81 days and in fact my bet-sizing will be adjusted to show that quite soon (right now my unit size is approximately $50 and we generally bet 1-5 units per play, soon it will be $75 per unit as we have almost reached our next BankRoll level).

Even with that there is one number that means more to me......a lot more. In the last 81 days we have gone from being a small group, and moved into a different level......in the last 30 days we have over 90,000 views.....which of course equals over 3000 hits per day. I cannot tell you how much those numbers mean to me. I just want to thank the people that have stuck it out (Coreos, fitguy67, Kpn, funguys_2005, Minnesota_Nice, bald_guy and DiggetyDaggetyDo and tto just to name a few) and all of the people that have more recently hopped on board (Smoke, MonkeyMoney, etc, etc).....and of course I have forgotten a load of you, I hope I haven't offended anyone!!

Of course everyone knows that I never suggest that people tail the picks.....but to those that do, I raise my glass and salute you for having the confidence to put your money where my mouth is.

This website has meant a lot to me.....it has helped me control my bankroll management skills and other posters have given me ideas and suggestions that I would never have thought of! In other words this place means as much to me as seeing consistent winners mean to others. I think everyone who has read my thread understands that I have only been doing this for 5 months total and that I have much to learn, and by my own admission I know I can be better....but I hope over these last 81 days I have helped some people and that I have proved that I have the talent to do this.....as I have mentioned before statistics used to be a bit of a hobby for me....so I am thinking that we are getting to the point that we have become statistically significant.

Once again I am off to the airport....and one more thing before I close my laptop.....I can assure you that as long as I am making good wagers, and as long as people are reading this, I WILL be posting.....

BOL today.....

D2D