Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18567746'>posted</a> on 05/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
So no adjustment made for the utter domination the Dubs have shown at home? You know they are the better team, I know they are better, Vegas should know they have a significant edge. But the line is set such that the Dubs will be a heavy public play. No?
Warriors are without david lee. Warriors are not the better team. But they are better coached team.

Talent wise, denver is better as they have ton of depth. Not to mention elimination game for denver.

I have stopped looking at public percentages long time back. Doesn't mean anything. Books don't get all the games right. They lose ton of games as well. The sooner you learn this, the sooner you will be a better gambler.

Forget the public %s and handicap the game yourself. PK is the right line here. I was expecting warriors to be a slight underdog here honestly. Line is pretty accurate in my mind.

Warriors should not be -3 here...no way.

And the series is not going back to denver. Anybody who actually thinks the series will go back to denver, doesn't know NBA or don't have a feel for the playoffs.