Originally posted on 04/30/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfman14 View Post
Asians geographically. Not by our features though. Most Indians don't like being grouped as a whole with the orient. There is a clear difference. Only geographically we are Asian. Same can be said about Russia .And yes if you fought for years at the border of Kashmir like my dad has you develop mongoloid hate. They supply Pakistan with weapons to use against us. Furthermore the Chinese want more and more land because they want to take over the world so they constantly have absurd border disputes with us. I hardly have any Chinese friends in ny also.
North Americans could say the same thing. Not many Mexicans that think they look like Yanks or Canucks. Not many Yanks or Canucks who even think about Mexicans when someone talks of North America. Even Canadians and Americans get into it. A lot of debates going on amongst those 3 countries but at the end of the day your continent is your continent. Canadians and Americans and Mexicans would back each other in the event that someone else tried to take them over. Canadians and Americans for one reason, Americans and Mexicans for another. These 3 countries would protect each other on this one continent they inhabit. I truly hope you guys would do the same. If not, that's you're own thing to deal with... however it has no bearing on what people say when they move elsewhere. xo