Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18555926'>posted</a> on 04/30/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by saints1856 View Post
Funny how someone can give their own personal Christian views and you get idiots saying "ESPN do the right thing and fire him*"... but when someone gives their own personal views that homosexuality should be allowed and accepted, they are applauded. Collins can come out gay and Broussard can say he's living in sin. Both are entitled to give their own opinion without having to worry about being fired or harassed.
It's hard to give people a brain through an internet post, but i'll try.

Was broussard asked "What are your CHRISTIAN beliefs on this matter?" or did he choose to spew his agenda?

If I were to go on TV and say "it's wrong to be black. you will go to hell for being black" it would sound absolutely ridiculous, right? Maybe a little "racist" even? Maybe not 100 years ago, but today yes of course it would

And to the argument of "It's not the same thing. You're born black, you're not born gay". Tell that to the two male puppies I saw humping eachother the other day. Did the puppies turn on some "liberal califonrian television show" and be like "hey lets be gay!"?