Originally posted on 04/26/2013:

James head looks alot scarier with a beard, Wont be betting on Cantoney now fo so. Missed weight and had awful tribal tattoos as well.

Mckenzie All i have to say is;

MEISHA I would berrry it in you baby.

Gaff arriving in high heels - a girl gotta have style. Quite the gun and ass show though, damn.

Rusta have the cold dead eyes of a Siberian serial killer but the smile of a sweet, tender 9 year old schoolgirl, would not bet against that combo.

Damn miller looks like he means business, but he's like a fun sized version of Healy though, that could be a dangerous one. Miller could easily drop a weightclass.

Davis looks like he could fly away if he wanted to as usual. Crazy physique. Still cant do anything but lol at the thought of him piledriving his babby mamma into the living room table while they were getting it on. Mag is actually bigger, surprisingly.

How many homeless people is fighting on this card? Christ Roy.

I always get a kick out of that tattoo, War Belcher. Bet on the buttatoof though.

Shale brought Dolce with him?
Can you really throw your shoes at booing fans like that without repercussions? Guess the champ can do as he pleases. Jonesey boy looks ready wreck some shit though.