Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
RS we have our feuds from time to time but you steal the whole cake with this post
Thanks man, I didn't want Onner to be able to come back at me with "Well, you collect little stuffed animals!" This way, we all get a good laugh, and it's obviously I can take it as well as dish it out.

There really aren't too many arguments amongst true degens that don't involve some element of the pot calling the kettle black. That's what Onner needs to learn from this thread. First, that if he were truly better than us, it would require no declaration, because he wouldn't be here. Second, that if you're going to insult us, realize that information like no girl has even let him touch her breast without swatting away his hand and saying don't do that again is going to get out.

Now, it's obvious that any 22-year-old virgin is going to be angry and maladjusted. Going through puberty and young adulthood without having someone show attraction to you personally and physically is a fundamental sort of rejection that few of us can even comprehend. I'm sure Onner hates the human race to a level not recorded since perpetrators of genocide walked among us.

We're not the enemy, though. The enemy stares back at him from the mirror, and that's where threads like this come from. A self-loathing and sense of inadequacy that should move us sooner to pity than to anger. I love Onner, and it's out of love that I make these posts in the hopes that he'll be confronted with some possible explanations for his unhappiness and moved to rectify that which bothers him.