Originally posted on 04/26/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
lol Davis been learning some new skillz from Lloyd Irvin!...

UFC star Phil Davis has a huge fight Saturday night in New Jersey, but the bigger fight may be May 7 in San Diego, where his baby mama will accuse him of crazy brutality, including violent sex ... and she blames it on martial arts.

According to legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- Vantris Patterson claims Davis body slammed her on a couch with such force ... when the couch slid into the wall paint came off. She took pictures (below) which she claims show the injuries.

And Patterson says, Davis -- aka Mr. Wonderful -- would often choke her during intercourse, and when she'd plead with him to stop he'd respond, "Shut the f*** up, bitch."

She says Davis has threatened to kill her numerous times if she ever slept with another man.

Now here's the hook -- Patterson claims Davis' alleged propensity for violence has escalated because of his involvement in the UFC. She says, "I am afraid that the numerous fights have negatively impacted his mental stability," and she can't defend herself because of his "increased strength and attacking ability."

Davis makes his own claims ... that Patterson is the violent one who put a pic of a Glock up on Facebook and wrote, "... His day will come." He also says she texted him, "I can't wait until the day you die so I can spit in ur face [painful and slow]."

As for his MMA training, Davis says he's never used his skills outside the Octagon.

When they're in court on May 7, they're both asking for permanent restraining orders and each wants full custody.
Hahaha, damn thats ho.. I mean sick.

Anyway, time to get my feet wet in this shark tank I guess, Let the feeding frenzy begin!

I'm on Maggy here small. As stated in the thread, its likely going to turn into a terrible kick boxing match, in which I see Mag with a slight edge over Davis the Rapist. Davis chin is decent but I have never seen a fighter so scared of taking hits in my life. I could see him eat a early highkick and then getting reaaaal hesitant about doing anything in the standup. He could clinch and grind him on the cage though, but they are about the same size and strength, Vinny got that grappler strength to work with. He might also take it to the ground to prove a point and possibly subbed/Reversed. Mags hard seem to be lagging at times though, so I don't hope he turtles up if Davis gets on top of him. Fight should be maybe -180 Davis or so, good value on Mag. Can't be good for Phil that he's been outed for being a sexual deviant either. Or at least accused for it

Further more I feel Cantone is the right side here.
James Head isn't really impressive. I like his aggressiveness and high striking output, but I watched his last fights and he can't defend a single leg to save his life. Sure he sprawled on a drained, injured and moving down in weight Ebersole, but even he took him down a couple of times with a single leg when he stopped shooting from 2 meters out for unknown reasons. He also got reversed from a failed double leg. penetrating Pappy Abedi took him down with a single leg. Striking wise he has 0 head movement or defense, which was showcased in both Ebersole and Pyle fights. His guard is alright though, not that he has a good submission game at all, but he can get up from his back. Cantone though has an excellent singleleg and took the much bigger Camozzi down with it several times. He also outstruck him with quick in 1-2-3 combinations and getting his head off center for the counters which also shows a higher knowledge about striking then James Head. He lost due to a cut in the last round, but he was still in it, even though he was getting smashed, which was also good to see. He also won convincingly over Costa and had a razor close fight with Mark Munoz, which is impressive. Now I didn't watch his last fight, but I doubt Head is even close to the submission thread that Walderburger is and I have been told he was outstriking him too. Though sometimes he looks slow on the feet. I do believe he knows his job is on the line and he will look to wrestle.
And there is no telling what getting Ko'ed like that does to a forward pressure fighter like Head's confidence. Its still a close fight, but I believe the line should be more like -130 Cantone like it opened. The only thing that worries me is Cantone being injured as he have been a lot in the past. Im still kicking my self for not betting when it was at +150.