Originally posted on 04/26/2013:

I'm sitting here saying to myself... the answer is right in front of you... but you take the other side... not only you take it.. but LARGE! Like SUPER SIZE me style. And then LOSE. So many numbers... so much movement. I'm having a large coffee from McDonalds right now.... and perhaps the caffeine is making me crazy...starting to get the shakes. Or maybe that's just an itch to wager on San Antonio ML tonight against the L.A. Lakers? Hmmmmmm or what about teasing San Antonio to -1 (ties win) and New York +7? That should be money in the bank... ladder match style... ya know?

I wanted to hit a jackpot central with the NBA Playoffs. Why is my mind so fukked though? The answer should just come to you! Ya know? Like you snap a finger and it comes to you... like Te'os imaginary girlfriend... it just comes to you! Give me a run! I want to go 18-2 +15k. Let's do this rockefeller!

I'm going to have another caffeinated creamy coffee... and think this over. It's the weekend... I want 5k in my pocket.