Originally posted on 04/24/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
I don't even know what you are trying to say.

That just seems like a stream of consciousness.
Diamond.. you use to be a cool cat. Now you're just rambling on politics in a sports forum. You don't know what I'm trying to say? Let me give you a scenario. You wager a side on a game. You took a side in which mysteriously everything is going your way... you think you made the best call of your life (based upon your capping skills...) later to find out... the game was fixed. Did you take credit for the call of your life? Or were you thankful you had help from an outside source? The same applies with life's events. You didn't see the Haskell clip from Infowars in this thread? You need to see that footage. I've used Haskell for the last 3 years... not one time did he ever tell me he was on that flight. The guy is one of the most underrated impressive attorneys in Detroit. He gains clients by being honest. 99% of attorneys gouge you... and to hear that story how FBI agents came to his firm... and he told them what he saw... and they laughed at him? If you don't believe the world is one big cover up... I feel sorry for you. The truth will never be told in every case.... in every situation... but more pieces of the puzzle to that particular story... will surface over time. Conspiracies are formed because our govt isn't honest. If your best friend stabbed you in the back... would you trust him again? Our govt wrongs us every single day. Tax this tax that. It's not our fault because of other congressmen passing bills because of greed. Now our kids have to suffer. I'm not an uptight guy...i'm loose as a goose... but if you think everything you witness is 100% the truth... god help you.