Originally posted on 04/19/2013:

Thank you velly much.

I got a million of those, by the way. Maybe we should have a contest, I'll post a few candidates to get it started. Note to D2D: Hope this doesn't catch on and get annoying, off-topic.

In the meantime:

Fourth Runner-up: Very very bad is when you lose your Russian super-model girlfriend to the corner bartender, and you have to replace her with the fat girl that works the desk at the tattoo parlor.

Third Runner-up: Very very bad is when it's been so long since you hit a winner, you think the Penguins still have some of the same players from their Stanley Cup teams.

Second Runner-up: Very very bad is when you fall so far you have to trade your season box at Yankee Stadium for a pair of nose-bleed seats for the Coney Island Cyclones.

First Runner-up: Very very bad is when you have to seriously consider (but not actually accept) taking a day job.

And, the Grand Prize Winner in the Opening Round of the Inaugural Episode of the "How bad do you have to be running to call it very, very bad?":

Very, very bad is when your neighborhood bookmaker buys you a beer and listens sympathetically to your hard luck story of missed foul shots and last-minute goals.

5-9 one day when you're running closer to 60 than 50% for weeks on every sport known to ESPN, and some that aren't (Hey D2D! My bm offered me a line on the national spelling bee final, I'm thinking to take the Chinese kid against the girl from Texas with pig-tails, who do you like, what's your read?), 5-9 one day after a run like that?

That's a speed bump, that's like a tiny pimple on the ass of Giselle Bunchen.

SBR Forum points from someone (I don't think I have any) to whoever wins the second round of "Very Very Bad is when" competition.

By the way, I do not think I set the bar very high with my five submissions. Here's one more:

Very, very bad, is when you turn on your computer to post to D2D's great thread, and you can't get on-line because your AOL account has been closed because you didn't have the twenty bucks to send 'em to keep it on.

5-9 is not very very bad!

- OSP

Thanks again for the kind words and the thumbs-up, Sovereign.

Nice ass, you tapping that?

PS: Looks like you got some time on your hands, Sov, maybe you could volunteer to be the judge of the "Very Very Bad" competition.