Originally posted on 04/14/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
We may have our in-fighting on the mma board, but nothing brings the board together like visiting retard from Players Talk.
there was an excellent 4-hour documentary a few years back about Jazz (not the basketball team...but the uniquely-American form of music)...one of the things i remember clearly about it, was

...the musicians (mostly black) touring the country in the 30s and 40s had to deal with considerable bigotry from much less talented, generally unsuccessful non-blacks (aka. "crackers") who just could not "get" what they were doing and were jealous of their success

the great tenor-saxophonist, Lester Brown, developed a signature expression for when he felt trouble was possibly brewing with a local shit-disturbing square...and that the crew should all just politely ignore and get themselves away from the frustrated cracker...

he would say..."I feel a draft"...and everyone understood Lester's meaning...and where (ie. who) it came from...and everyone politely backed off all interactions with the a-hole, and continued interacting only with those who were "hip" to the music and the underlying philosophy and attitudes behind it...

This has been a real hip thread...but i must observe...I DO "feel a draft"...