Originally posted on 04/12/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
The graph is showing global reach %. Don't imagine SBR is too concerned that heaps of scammers and spammers are now auto blocked from ever accessing the forum as our security systems keep getting stronger. That's why I think using stats like that to compare forums are pointless. We have cycles where it feels like all of China makes an account here to try to spam so that'll boost our numbers up. Or when we removed the posting requirement for points which saw our traffic skyrocket because it seemed like all of Eastern Europe was creating accounts. Or when we introduced selling points for cash which then saw all of Eastern Europe try to create 50 more accounts. All of those things artificially inflate numbers. And then we purge/block those accounts, stopped the selling points program, tightened our security even more and then that drops numbers. I'm sure EOG has things that boost and drop their numbers too. The only thing that matters is real membership and if that number is increasing or not. You can have traffic stats through the roof but if a big chunk of it is spammers and scammers it does us no good.
Uhhhhh, not sure if this relates in anyway......but in the past few weeks I've dropped some serious cash with a few different posters on some killer deals for some kick ass Louboutin shoes and Oakley sunglasses. Unreal deals on both!

I admit to being a little concerned that nothing has arrived as of yet, but that's probably just due to shipping delays or something.

Poster belayayaa is good peoples!!