Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18339472'>posted</a> on 04/09/2013:

I heard one story actually that happened at Foxwoods. They have 2-5 and 1-2 NL hold'em tables in their card room and they offer a bad beat jackpot that can only be hit if quad 8's or higher beats another hand of quad 8's or better. And both players involved in that type of hand MUST USE BOTH THEIR HOLE CARDS to qualify.

Naturally this is very hard to do so these jack pots get up into the $250,000 to $500,000 range every two months or so. The loser of the bad beat ends up getting 50% of the jackpot, the winner get 25% and the rest of the 8 players at the table split the remaining 25% evenly.

So about two years ago, some old lady is sitting at the table and this guy keeps sucking her out at the river playing with rags and then keeps rubbing it in her face. He literally put her all in twice with enormous $600 jack pot hands and caught river river on her twice to suck her out.

So she keeps calm....reloads and after a few hours of taking this guy's arrogant crap she is holding pocket Jacks and the flop comes J, 10, J. The arrogant guy bets about 40% of his stack and she smooth calls him. the river comes an 6 clubs and he checks and she checks right back. The river comes out a 10 of hearts (so now the guy has quad 10's and she is holding quad Jacks) so this qualifies for the $380,000 bad beat jackpot at the time.

The guy goes...."I got you again you old c*nt...I'm all in". The lady goes "Oh really? Well I'm assuming you have quads and since I have higher quads and really don't need the money...I fold."

So she basically screwed the guy out of $180,000 (50% of the bad beat jackpot) got up from the table and left after that hand just because he was being a d!ck to her all night and NO ONE GOT PAID!