jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Major Announcement Today About My Future At SBR : Nominated Post

Hey dudes, new poster here. I am a good friend of JJ's from Newark and will now post in his place while he straightens his life out. I loved the Big Easy (we called him that here in the streets) but he never saw a game he did not like and bet way over his head. He is a great guy though and I think he will straighten his life out.

Well a little about me, my name is Elmer, I am sixteen years old and dropped out of school last year to work with my dad in the family bakery. I go by the name "The Baker". I bet about $200 per game and only bet with 2 locals because too young to bet offshore. I do research on offshore books and in a few years I will be playing online. I know some stuff about them and use test accounts to get the feel. I am definitely more controlled than JJ as a bettor and as a person. My main strengths are NY, NJ teams in all sports so I usually will have plays on those games. I am also a hustler like JJ so know the streets well even at 16. My Dad is connected somewhat.

JJ is everyones idle around here in Newark and hate to see him move. I idolized him since I was 11 and always loved when he threw gum to us from top of buildings. I hope things go well here and will enjoy posting about gambling and sports. JJ gave me some tips of personality types here and how to conduct myself. I am a rookie so go easy.

Elmer

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reload
    Winning Aint Easy
    Reload's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14852

Everyone's "idle" ?