CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Jelena Jankovic : Nominated Post

Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18325042'>posted</a> on 04/07/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Don't you have to have a nice body to be a butterface in the first place?
    yes

for meaningful butterface assessment you have to FIRST post pics with face removed, either via cropping or, preferably, just blocked out, then RE-POST the same pics later showing the face

the point of butterface is the extreme contrast of wood ferocity from seeing the body, juxtaposed against rapid softening caused by seeing the face

if you see the face first, the initial wood ferocity never materializes

peterdetruse
    peterdetruse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I feel like replying to this thread is like trying to explain to a bunch of neo Nazis the importance of diversity -- while doing so in particularly bad truckstop bathroom. I don't expect any of you to agree with me. I do expect ignorance and hate for what I'm about to say. I will tell the truth.

You're all entitled to your opinions, especially about beauty. I happen to think Jelena Jankovic is very pretty, but that's my opinion, no more or less valid than yours, unless one factors in the absence of basic social skills and maturity in those of you who hold the contrary view. In that respect -- given the opinion of a childish jerk weighed against an adult gentleman, one might reasonably discount or ignore the opinion of the jerk.

If I were Jelena Jankovic, or any other celebrity who was the attention of threads like this, I might feel hurt; I might wonder why people would spend their time writing such thoughtless and crude things about me. Why would you lift a finger to insult someone? Or, why not rather lift that finger to say something positive about someone else?

The answer, of course, is that the Internet provides a venue for people like you to showcase your lack of civility, honor, and character. And I do mean honor. You hurl anonymous insults at a young woman.

Oh yeah, you are the kind of people I'd love to have dinner with at a nice restaurant.

Jelena: You're fine, as in beautiful. Keep playing well!