Originally posted on 04/06/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Dalamar View Post
I don't want to get into weather "this group" was working together or not because none of us simply have enough info. We would have to see every bet for months on end and IP addy's ect before we could really say one way or the other. I tend to believe BR is pretty darn sure that they are and adding the fact they lied about knowing each other......

I guess all I'm saying in the cases of Heritage, EZ and now BR is none of these books have had complaints before or since the incidents. Now all of the sudden one problem that we don't have all the info on and all of the sudden these are awful books. Honestly it may make you feel better cause obviously they arn't making the same mistakes BI did.

The interesting thing in all this is after these books get dragged through the mud they obviously lose some busniess however the scammers and sharps probably aren't trying to hit them either. I wonder how it balances out in the end.
I don't think anyone is saying this is an awful book although I don't check out other forums any more so who knows. I think the way they handled this one situation was shithouse. They could've sent (and still can!) a very clear statement that steam chasers and/or anyone they suspect is a part of a syndicate isn't welcome yet do the right thing by paying these guys out. Of course we'd all be wondering what their definition of a syndicate entails but I do trust they'd spell that out clearly after this. I also think it's very prudent to do due diligence and follow your gut with any poster's comment about a book. As gmcarroll said we had our "best mod" touting BI as recently as Oct 24th when things started to go south in November it seems and although he had a big balance that he was getting slow paid there I do believe he was genuine with his praise. I can't truly say that anyone here or probably at any major gambling forum would try to mislead people. Shit happens and things go pear shaped very quickly and unfortunately forums aren't always in the position to do much about it or save everyone despite their best efforts. At the end of the day you have to do what feels right for your gut and your financial situation. Books may seem to be dragged through the mud but if they're good books overall, they'll shake it off because at the end of the day people want what's best for them personally. Heritage and EZ aren't suffering and if BR is just as solid they'll be just fine.