Originally posted on 04/03/2013:

2 weeks ago, I was at the nugget playing some craps.

Shooter is in the middle of a decent heater, 10+ rolls for sure (he was rolling when I showed up), ton of money on the board, dude rolls it hits one of the dealers hands (not the stickman, the guys on either side, the name escapes me right now), which makes the dice read 7. Everyone at the table saw it, the stickman said he didn't, the dealer on the otherside said he couldn't, and the table proceeds to lose their collective shit. Pitt boss comes over, talks to the dealers (at this time, the woman dealer whose hand it hit is in full on tears), then comes to the conclusion (based on what I have no idea), that nothing happened, no hand was hit, and the roll was over - clear the board.

Well, that table was a tinderbox as is, when that ruling from the pitt boss came in, the shooter and his buddies started raising all kinds of hell, telling them to go to the eye-in-the-sky, telling them to go fukk themselves, telling them that in no uncertain terms - the pitt boss will be shanked as soon as he steps outside the establishment.

I left around this point, so I have no idea WTF happened, but I did see the shooter being led from the building in handcuffs about an hr later.

The worst part, the shooter was dead on right. Die was tipped by girls hand, putting it on a number that clears the entire place out.

So, dude loses his money and ends up in jail, because there was a goddamn woman out of the kitchen.