Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18283596'>posted</a> on 04/03/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
i wouldnt trust samantha stosur, shes from my homeland australia and sometimes she just isnt on the ball in these tournaments. i could be wrong and she comes out dominatin. Marina Erakovic was under dog yesterday and came out on top. If Stosur lowers her unforced errors should be fine even if she wins 2-1 sets. just my input.

janko still waiting to fade her but i guess she can get thru this one. her opponent doesnt seem to be on the same level.

i guess if your wanting to pick one, safer be with janko as she is playing top game. sam is worth the risk at 1.35 odds. depends if youre greedy or not haha. BOL
Iam not greedy at !!! I just want the safer bet to win it !!! I see the match between Erakovic x Hantuchova here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsU5cn3TOLM and she seems to be OK not that high !!! If Samantha stosur in normal mode she will win 2-0 but if she is not focus on the game , she will lose 2-0 !!! about Jankovic , I think iam not in this game After I saw Garcia playing against Maria Sharapova !!! she is very good player seems like I will not bet at any game of those LOL , Bad Luck !!!