Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18281274'>posted</a> on 04/02/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Fidel_CashFlow View Post
fukk SportsN2Lect... everything I just wrote you got deleted because I tried to add an extra emoticon and hit the wrong shit and it took me off the page and erased all of it ... all because emoticons are not working right now and you have to drag them into the typing bar in order to get them to paste... the whole response ruined all over one extra emoticon

Well gl with your Lakers bet as I think its a solid play.

Seen you and Seaweeds disagreements but try your best not to let it roll over into here though iiight brotha
Killa tracks... man

Yeah, ive had shit like that happen to me also typing up PMs.

We'll see if the lake show conspiracy bet is solid. I have no clue what the hell to expect.

Nah, i don't want to argue with that bitch seaweed in this thread. Plenty of other threads for me to own that lame bitch ass in.

Man, you got balls posting a picture of yourself online. I remember that avatar. I can't believe you still have that pic.

I would never post a pic of myself, cuz i have around 8 online enemies that would love to blow my pic up and post captions on it.

Speaking of F'uckheads that have shit with me. It looks like one just signed up and posted in here named MonkeyMoney.

Can't be a coincidence he used lincoln, a 5 dollar bill, used money in the handle, and just signed up to post in here.

Plus, i just called us freaking monkeys on a giant spinning rock floating in infinity, yesterday.

The homie, DL, told me awhile back to keep all personal shit secret, cuz F'ucks will have crazy obsessions/vendettas and shit over getting owned.