Originally posted on 03/29/2013:

Michigan is playing as well as anyone in the tournament right now. McGary has really shown up and Burke continues to wow with all of his abilities. I do not believe that Kansas has an answer to the Wolverines at the moment. I believe that Michigan will win this game.

Duke vs Michigan State to me is a toss up. you have two teams who are highly regarded, with great coaches, on a big stage... It's tough for me to bet against either of these teams which is why i'm not making a play on this game.

Louisville should end Oregon's good run as a 12 seed. The pressure that their guards put on opposing teams is unbelievable and Oregon has very young guards. I could see Louisville forcing 14-20 turnovers and winning this by 12-15 points.

FGCU is still very underestimated! I do not think Florida is 13 points better than them at all. This team has nothing to lose, has outstanding athletes, and can flat out shoot the ball. I love FGCU +13. Florida is just not that good inside where they will be able to contain the inside presence.