Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

A few Sweet 16 lines are out.... : Nominated Post

Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18208946'>posted</a> on 03/25/2013:

Really liking Louisville, Zona, Marquette, and Michigan.

Louisville just beat Colorado St by 25. Colorado St matches up much better than Oregon with Louisville. Oregon turns the ball over like crazy and has very young guards. Louisville should handle them. There are also no pressing teams in the Pac12, so this will all be new to Oregon.

Marquette has the upper hand in every category of this game except for offensive fire power. Only way I see the Canes covering here is if they are lights with their perimeter shots, which is possible. But Marquette is tougher, better coached, more disciplined, and plays better defense. And most importantly, they have been here before, Miami is inexperienced. Have not been impressed with Miami at all ever since their loss to Duke last month. Barely squeezing by weak opponents.

Talent wise, Zona might have more talent than Ohio St. Zona will also have the fans in LA as well. Playing Zona is more of me fading Ohio St. I still don't think they are very good. They should have lost to Iowa St, and that was pretty much a home game for them. If the refs get the right call, Ohio St is sitting at home right now. I think Zona makes the final four. Big Sean Miller fan, one of the best coaches in this tournament.

Love Michigan here. Their guards will outplay Kansas' guards. McLemore and Johnson are way too inconsistent. Seems like everytime there is a big game, McLemore is no where to be found. The only guys on Kansas who seem to show up on a consistent basis are Withey and Releford. The rest of the team is too hit and miss for me. You can count on everyone from Michigan to show up. Michigan is also much improved since inserting McGary into the starting lineup. I just think in the end, Michigan's talent could take them very far in this tournament. Typically you need two things to make a deep run in March: Great guard play and future NBA players. Michigan has both. Probably the only team left that has three first round draft picks.

Kind of like Duke too. Just not sold on Sparty's guards. They throw the ball all over the place and I just think Duke's backcourt has a big edge over them.

goldengreek
    goldengreek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3939

Love zona , michigan and the ville...leaning marquette

the lines say it all