Originally posted on 03/18/2013:

Definitely honored to be on the list, especially at #3. I can't believe 2 bots got in ahead of me though....unreal

In all seriousness though, Beer is one of the most giving and friendly guys I've talked to anywhere, If I've ever asked for 4 points, he would send 5. Someone at the tables once told me, "If it wasn't for Beerdog, you'd be the nicest guy here". Dude is on everyone's nice list and that says alot. I think I even saw him and bigblue74 going over all in strategies last week!

Biteme is that one guy. The one that will say Hi how are you doing, then proceed to take your stack in such a way, you'll feel like you didn't give him enough and actually thank him for it. Then he'll come on the forums and give you points so you can lose more to him.

There are so many things that can be said for alot of the poker players here, I would be here all day if I went one by one.

Sit n go Fridays were some of the best times ever on here. We had so much fun(winning alot of pizzas helps that), I remember joining as many as we could before midnight hit just so we could hang around and chat before they closed poker for the night.

I have more fun chatting at the tables than I do winning and it's a good thing because I don't do much of the latter lately lol

There are a great bunch of guys here who I wouldn't hesitate to call a good friend even though I hadn't met them before(hopefully that changes)