Originally posted on 03/11/2013:

Hey sam, i thought u said i would talk about you everyday, only check here about twice a day, i check the other forums 10x more now, until the ghosts and troll situation here at sbr clears up

Chili, why the obsession about me lately, why never before, and why are you a non pro.
Let me answer each one of those questions for you

1. What is the meaning behind your moniker? Why 'TTwarrior1'? Was 'TTwarrior' already taken? What does the TT stand for? Time travel? Are you searching for the flux capacitor?

Ive always been known as a warrior, and some people at one time called me triple threat . I was coming up with some names to use online and they were all taken. Ive actually mentioned this in other threads. I looked around the bookcase and next thing you know there is my ttwarrior tennis racket. I said sure why not, lets see if this name is taken, then boom, I then have the online forum names, etc of ttwarrior

2. If your corner 7-11 could only carry one Little Debbie snack cake, which one would you want them to carry? Oatmeal creme pies, star crunch, nutty bars?
Man o man this is a tough one, but its not the oatmeal cream pies or star crunch.
I prefer the swiss rolls, fudge rounds and brownies. If i had to choose one, id choose swiss rolls. We actually have no 7 11's in this area and never have i believe. I don't eat them as much as i used too as Im starting to practice some of what i preach.

3. Do you ever drink alcohol? If so, what's your preferred drink?
Last time i drank was at my class reunion, time before that was years before. I drank about once a week from 1990 to about 95. Of course everyone loved the warrior when he drank and was the coolest baddest mother rooster_eater around. No drinking problem at all. I mainly quit when i started to become a bad ass weightlifter and saw the trouble alcohol got others in. I even get drunk off 2 beers. yes 2 beers. I still have the the can of the first beer Ive ever drank and the 1st beer i drank the night i banged my first chick. The beast and Keystone Light. Botted beer taste in a can, you can't beat that. If i do meet anyone on sbr and they want to drink, im down for it.

4. What do you like the most about living in Kentucky? Kentucky basketball, nature. You don't actually think most people here like kentucky do you? Most Kentucky people are just stuck here like people in kansas, nebraska, etc.
I do like it here, but wouldn't mind living closer to ky lake.

5. Do you ever watch that show on TV called 'Moonshiners'? It seems pretty educational and entertaining, and I'd like your opinion on if they should make another season of it.

No Ive never watched it, didnt' really get into it, kind of like that alligator hunter and duck shows. Dont really care for them, but i do like all those pawn shows and alot of shows on amc, history channel

6. What's the last thing you ordered from QVC/Home Shopping Network?
You will love this, the last thing i bought was joan rivers The right to bare legs I got this penetrating spot on my lower right leg, pisses me off. I put it on with some hand lotion and looks like a great tan

7. When you watch Maury, which do you prefer more - when Maury says 'You ARE the father' or 'You ARE NOT the father'?

I don't watch this show as much. He was much better before all this and on that news show.
I do watch some and i much prefer You are the father and sometimes cry along with them.

That is all. Good day sir. I said GOOD DAY

Is this the best you got? Bring me some more questions.

ps: All I want out of sbr members is to live a fun, healthy happy life and to make money and not not
mistreat others.