Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18049154'>posted</a> on 03/10/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by DJOposse View Post
Who do you like Pepper? I think this is all VCU. Temple with some really bad losses this year.
My gut tells me VCU, but I can't fight this DUDE making the picks here. I bet these games at 2% of my bankroll (screw Lang's dime ratings) and I can't fight this 22-4-1 run that whoever is picking these games is on with his underdog plays. So for me its just another 2% bet with the DUDE WHO IS PICKING LANG'S GAMES. Temple as a home underdog at NOON. Good luck to you.

I went against Rosica with North Carolina yesterday for 1% of the bankroll and got clobbered by Duke. Rosica is on a 20-6 run and is better in college than the NBA. He will be on the Indiana/Michigan game at 4 EST. If Temple here loses, thats it for me....a winning week. If Temple wins, then I will be on Rosica's play if I can get it for 2% of the bankroll.

If Temple and Rosica wins, I will also try to get on the Sports Handicapper King's plays at 1% each if they are late games. He has the Anaheim Ducks (but I never do hockey, maybe today lol) as his Freeloader Play. SHK went 2-1 yesterday.

That is my plan of attack. Hope that helps. Good luck and remember: Money management is more important than the picks!