Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=18019478'>posted</a> on 03/07/2013:

anyway, it's gotten late and I've probably long since tailed off into boring.
I find it fascinating, but the sheer word count has probably scared off most people.

I almost feel like me and you would essentially agree quite easily on world view probably to the 95th+ percentile of how we view things. This particular discussion leads me to the question of; once you reach a certain level of critical thinking/ free thinking, can you really put yourself on any side of the line? I feel like I'm getting close to have reached the point George Carlin did, and no longer even consider myself part of the human race.

Is it frustration or enlightenment when the world around you starts becoming an objective quandary?

To get back to earth and your points, I'm sure you noticed I am beyond for freedom of speech and anti-censorship to the point I would die for those beliefs rather than live without them. The one thing about religion is I would like if they attacked them all the same, I think this world cannot progress into the modern era until Islam and Christianity are eradicated along with all the subsets of those two (realistically it's all the same monotheistic bullshit)...well Hinduism is polytheistic but whatever in general just eradicate people being raised to circumvent logic with belief and faith.

It's very annoying when they attack the use of Merry Christmas to Happy Holidays yet are afraid to talk about the fact Kirpan's are allowed in schools (Kirpan's are the daggers they carry around). Political correctness is getting to a level of sheer asinine neglect of reasoning and utter cowardliness just to avoid being called a racist or anti-cultural, culture is just bullshit that separates societies anyways.

I feel like I am starting to ramble on now anyways, I wonder if anyone else is reading our correspondence here, haha.