ANDTHEWINNERIS
    ANDTHEWINNERIS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Robert Ferringo NCAAB Season Plays Thread : because

Originally posted on 02/21/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Ilv2gambol View Post
    loool

This thread has gotten out of hand.
    No matter what research someone does to prove these so-called professional tout sites are nothing but marketing enterprises, they are always going to be like Santa Claus to gamblers, because they want to believe, until they run out of money, then they will condemn them.

A case in point IC was Santa Claus here, now his true colors appear, and he is suddenly the devil. They are all the devil, but noone wants to believe until they are out of money.

hughesn2
    hughesn2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Even though Ferringo has sucked pretty much since Conference play began. He started off hot on Feb 2nd and 6th, but then went back to his normal .500 self.

But I do have to give Skyscrapers credit for the work he has put into that thread. I bet Skyscrapers thread gives Ferringo more "street cred" b/c it is probably the only capper that has a SEASON long thread of 80+ pages and dates back all year long. Now only if someone more decent had a thread like that then we wouldn't be complaining.

Here are some stats for Ferringo since times in January:
    from 1/10 to 2/1: 98-106

RF: 133-131 from Jan. 2 to Feb 1 (21 days with more than 1 play)---non-teasers (119-117)

From Jan 2 till January 24th he went: 104-106 (non teasers went 90-94)

101-87 from Feb 2 till Feb 20
    which is pretty good, but his problem is that the only days he has 4 more wins than losses are when he plays 25+ picks (sometimes 30). Do you really think any of his followers have that much money in their betting account to play ALL 30 PICKS!!!??? The way he does his profit system is:
    Red: $770 per bet
    Orange: $660 per bet
    Bold Green: $550 per bet
    Green: $440 per bet
    Bold Blue: $330 per bet
    Blue: $110 per bet

With his 25+ pick days he is assuming that the people he is giving picks to has at least $3,000 to $6,000 in their betting account. For example, this past Saturday (1/16) he played a TOTAL of 31 PICKS!!!!!! Here is the breakdown of colors: 1 orange ($660 bet), 10 bold blue ($3,300 in bets), and 20 regular blues ($2,200 in bets).

Based on Ferringo's "profit system calculations" he made +$990 in profit...BUT that is assuming you laid down ~$6,160 of bets for ONE DAY. Do you really believe that one of his buyers would really lay down $6,160 for a single day for a "handicapper" who had gone just (213-191) (52.7% winners!) in 2013 up until that day???? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!! Also, not to mention that he tends to send out picks to the guys who post it right before tipoff of the noon games on Saturday. The past Saturday I showed as an example has a flaw, one of the bold blue and one regular blue Wins his followers did not receive since the game had already started by the time he sent the picks to them. But Ferringo doesn't count that against his record.

I wish someone could make a thread like that for one of the PreGame cappers like Essler, Nover, or Shaker. At least those guys are GREAT! Essler is 64% in his last 200 picks. Yeah he doesn't pick as many games as Ferringo but
    Since Feb 1, Nover has gone 31-14. May be similar profits but you don't have to worry about Nover having a 7-15 day. Even Goodfellas has gone 38-20...Andre Gomes has gone 59-23 since February 3rd.

I will be the first to say that I have NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER once played a single one of Ferringo's picks BECAUSE I saw him pick it. Yes, sometimes we pick the same games, but I have never placed a bet for the sole reason that Ferringo picked it himself. I just believe that the days he goes 18-10 his betters place at most half of those picks b/c Ferringo is unreliable.

YES, he can cap NON-conference games well...which is when I was not on this site, but since I joined he is average at best! If you just used straight betting for Ferringo ($110 bets) in his (244-218) record since January 2nd he would have made you a NET PROFIT of $420 in nearly 2 months! Yes, that is a profit, but that is not the profit you thought you would be getting. Going 52.8% is awful for a "PROFESSIONAL CAPPER"

I just use PreGame as a joke around to post picks and even I am doing better on there and I have only been using it since January 22nd. Yeah sometimes I do pick 15-20 picks a day, but I am not actually betting on all of those. And in just these about 30 days I am 143-125. Not great, but the fact that just the last 3 weeks I have gone 125-95. But I also use it as a joking around not as an actual place where I would actually bet 10+ games a day. Had I actually betted on every single one of these games over the last 3 weeks I would have about a $1,700 profit

The fact that I, a college student, am just joking around and hitting 56.9% while Ferringo actually using this as his JOB and is hitting 52.8% in two months? C'mon anybody can really be considered a professional if they have no other job to do. Just something to point out that if a man whose only job is to handicap sports betting is making you less than $500 in two months you should find someone else to look for. Because when March Madness comes around you don't want to be following a guy who may have gone 57% in November and December, but just 52.5% in January and February!!!!

SO I AM JUST SAYING THAT YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF FOLLOWING AMATEUR CAPPERS ON PREGAME THAN FOLLOWING FERRINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last 10 days Ferringo has gone 49-50 record and last 7 days at (35-35). There are over 20 other PreGame betters that have had a net profit of at least +$150 in just the last 7 days (with at least 20 picks over those 7 days). In even the last 10 days here are some of the people I follow:

LAST 10 DAYS
    53-38
    30-18
    44-24
    27-16
    52-32
    31-23
    45-35
    74-54
    30-19
    21-15
    (17-2)

18-15
    21-11
    19-15
    (19-8)

So there are about 14 people that bet on here as AMATEURS that are MUCH better than Ferringo