Originally posted on 02/19/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
WNEW or K-Rock? What did you do?
WNEW, drive time, 3 to 7.

Well, there was this milk drinking contest, one gallon and keep it down.
I called Steve C. (producer at the time) and told him I can do it. He invited me on the show.
Originally it was just going to me and the gallon, but it got changed to being a solo to a six man contest, whoever can drink the gallon of milk the fastest, and keep it down for 1 hour, wins. (cash, concert tickets, shit like that)
Long story short, I drank a gallon of milk in 3 minutes, 46 seconds, and kept it down. Anthony Cumia was shocked.
Anyway, we have an hour to kill (stipulation I keep it down) and I am killing it so to speak, I have Greg and Anthony in stitches, they get to know me a little better and learn I have done parody (lampoon writing) in the past.
Yadda, yadda, yadda, I am freelancing for the O and A show. They paid me a little, didn't care about that, it was just fun.
I couldn't do it on a regular basis, because I have a real job.
Today, I still contribute to the show on Sirius, not regular though.
I don't know if your remember the Charleston Heston NRA theme restaurant bit, I wrote most of that one.

Norton is a very bright man in real life, but has deep issues. Greg (Opie) has a brilliant business mind, but is lost without Anthony.
Patrice was a god.