Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17838810'>posted</a> on 02/17/2013:

Fuk em..................Kid hit and ran me at the tables yesterday.........Most guys know i bet crazy, Kid beats me on an allin, no problem i reload, play a couple hands then he beats 9 i go allin with my remaining 80, he folds but tells me he knew he had me beat, LOL Then goes on to tell me i bet to much, and that he is done LOL, this after winning an allin and not saying a word....Then tells me he hit his rollover also the hand he folded, yeah ok, Funny how those rollovers work huh guys?? I have never seen a guy complete a rollover on a losing hand, but if its a winning hand or they are getting scared, same old shit i completed my rollover, yeah ok.............then the guy says "hey ill be looking for a loan to go pro, If I am interested" LOL seriously, yeah ok...............Good luck kid, glad you were able to get your loan to go PRO, and just so you know, I will be looking to crack you at the tables for any poker rollovers you may have, No offense to you TRYTRYTRY, but this kid is labeled as far as im concerned at the tables, but atleast he is gonna give you 6 points per day for 14 weeks, plan on getting paid that way, cause ill be keeping the poker app up at all times, waiting for this KID, to Crack him!