Originally posted on 02/13/2013:

1.Get your woman 12 real roses and one fake rose.
When she asks why one fake rose. You then say, these roses may die but my love for you will never die and this rose represents my never ending love for you

Any woman that believes this crap doesn't have a brain in her head good grief...

2. Get her a black men. Just picture her walking into the bedroom with some hung black man.

Oh how I want to call you a dumba$$ but alas I won't as I am trying to be nice to the less intelligent people as of late...

3. If you pass on 1 or 2, try some tulips, something different.

Flowers buddy, any sort of flowers. Roses are awesome and I have already received some from my husband, but flowers in general are always awesome.

4. Buy 1 rose, don't buy a box of candy, buy one little teddy bear and one small box of candy. All 3 can't fail.

Cheapskate.

5. Go all day without posting on sbr, take some viper or whatever and go for the big facial shot.

Yep you are single.

Sometimes it helps getting advice from people that are fat,, ugly and don't get laid. All 5 of these will work and will even work if you want to pickup some women at some bar.

Has nothing to do with fat or ugly it's the personality that either makes or breaks most relationships.. just sayin.