Originally posted on 02/08/2013:

Pauly I have been on and off the last few weeks, and I definately read that same ting Pauly , yhe week before the superbowl I stated the Ravens would win , and I felt that way why San Fran was playng Atlanta I could see Vegas with not a millionare plan a billionare scheme, the average joe really thinks if Vegas gets the juice they hapy ,what the hell they have tables food one armed banditts what the hell 20 to 70 million dollars is plenty WRONG!!! The people who sell military arms all around the world happy with those little scraps, about the cigarettes companies or liquer companiys never happen I and you could list many more. When Vegas has an opportunty such as last week they want the billions therer acct. put out small numbers that San fran is edging in popularity , why is it everyonr wanted the Ravens burried. Every x pro felt San Fran would win by a least 10 points I have never seen such a lopsided poll, The street books at first did not see it either until they saw over 78 percent of their players biting, the hook was placed in and bang all the books are walking around with big smiles. It takes guys like us to show the average joe how Vegas runs their games , you saw it on talent on the field, I saw it with unusual point spreads, I hope the best for you pauly poker your a champion!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will watch your hoop calls and follow you.