Originally posted on 02/04/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Crate Mayne View Post
You don't know me...and I didn't disregard the 2nd half, I just stated that if they lost in the 2nd like he hoped, I'd still make out big overall...As I'm pretty sure profit is profit.

All I know is, you don't bet on a 2-19 team to win, that lost by 25 last time, unless odds are like +1200... not +110 or whatever it was. You either take GM, or skip the bet because odds are stacked against you.

If GM was a dumb play, then I guess 3/4ths this board was dumb lucky. And I guess I was mentally handicapped to bet on 1st 10 minute/1st half/Full ML/Full spread and win every one of them...And I guess even dumber to risk it in an open parlay spot.

Damn where's my helmet! I'm we-todd-did!

GM was far from a dumb play. Just crunch the numbers. Only people who took OD would claim it was a bad play. I had them winning by 10+ points same with Iowas St. and Syracuse even though everyone was on the opposite side. Just do the math on any of these teams and there's no way you can say it's a bad bet. I do admit that the line movement was a bit confusing but that didnt stop me from buying it at 7, 6.5 and 5.5 7 times over

GL on the rest of your plays today everyone