Originally posted on 02/02/2013:

I agree the points seem nice but remember what IU did to MSU when they came to Assembly hall last season with the 15 point win. I expect IU to play a game with the lead most the entire time and to win by 7+ points.. Here is why...

Michigan's Schedule- Only road win they have that is good is at Minnesota, but other than that they haven't playing very many difficult road games. They lost by 3 @OSU and if you remember that game they were down 15+ most the game.

Assembly Hall- That place is going to be ROCKIN!!! The atmosphere is going to be more intense than Robinson Jr3 and Stauksas, Mitch, and other's have ever seen before

Post game- Unless Hulls has a wide open 3, the Hoosiers are going to start this game attempting to go inside out with Cody Zeller and Christian Watford. As a relatively thin team in the post they are already down a player without Morgan playing.

Burke/Hardaway- IU is going to really D them up tonight. Everybody is forgetting that Yogi would probably be in the top 10 defenders in the Big 10 with Watford #1.

Final Point--- What will Michigan do when they shoot two 3s and realize they aren't falling! I 100% IU to come out with a quick 7-10 point lead and maintain it for the most the game.

Just some insight from someone really familiar with the Indiana and Michigan