Originally posted on 02/01/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
And I type in caps bec I type fast & it doesn't make a diff to me. I actually do it bec I am NOT so sure how educated the people on a "public" forum actually are. The caps might help some people understand the "emphasis" on what they are reading. Funny how that is something you comment on, hahaha.

Pot & Kettle Dept
...this from someone who constantly types "w/c/should OF"...guess he's protecting those of us with less wonderful lives and educations from the unnecessary complications of the auxilliary verb as in "should HAVE" or the very-complicated punctuation of the contracted form "should'VE" (which, come to think of it, actually requires the same number of keystrokes as the dumbed-down "should OF"...so typing-efficiency has nothing to do with it...he writes it the dumb way because he cares about us)

...but OF COURSE (capitals for emphasis, I get it...glad that he revealed that trick to we uneducated louts...not all of us can be tutored in matters literate to the standards of a tennis pro) he'll claim to "OF known that" already

...just lucky for us, that out out of compassion for the limited comprehension level of his inferiors, he writes as he assumes we WOULD OF wanted it