Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17630500'>posted</a> on 01/27/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
Capping mma is hard...lol. I literally lost all my huge bet! I start great in the new year with 8+ unit, now it turn into -26 unit ($2600). I was hoping Dodson is my ticket out of the hole, but now I am gambling more than analytically capping fight and limited myself to 5 units the most for my lock pick. It was so ridiculous of me to having 5.2g on JDS, I wonder if I have gambling problem that I don't know about? I been gambling for living for over 8yr in poker but now I couldn't hack it anymore and mma would be my new play field. It was a walk in the park in the beginning, 6 months and I am up 16g (beginner luck?), now 15 months later I am only up 9g. The rate I am going, I likely lose my remaining 9g profit in 3 more months from now. Not sure what to do?

A respect poster at COVER forum name MR219 lost 76.20 unit ($7620) 2012, he still betting strong. Saw Jesus 9g+ profit turn into 2g+ profit in less than 2 months and disappear. And I am -70 units from my peak. I wounder if a person can really make $$$ in mma wagering. Mayber the best mma capper don't post, make ton of $$$ in the back ground while laughing at poster like us who want to be like them.

I was doing well before I discover SBR forum, Cover forum, and Sherdog forum. I wonder it is possible many different opinion fog up my judgement of picking winner(it feel good to blame someone...lol). I will give myself 1 more careful shot at this mma wagering thing and banning myself from reading or posting in any forum. So I wish MR219, Grabaka, Vaughany, Gaber, Jesus Christ, and all who contribute make this MMA betting community GL.

Giga
My man. I feel like you are chasing. Dodson was not the play to lay 2000. Even so MM got to +120 live betting for you to hedge some out. Dont chase....forget about the last 5000 or so you lost. Start happy like a new man and spread the risk a bit. I know you must know this but maybe you are not stepping back and seeing the big picture (that behaviour).