Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17623062'>posted</a> on 01/26/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
Checking in, just got back from Home Depot with a grade A shovel, sending it zoo fruits way.

Zoo, you're on the forum nights, afternoons, and early morning.. You have no social life.

You've never had an accomplishment in your life oter than writing a couple writeups for sbr.com

You're a fukking horrid capper and a douche lord.

The saloon needs someone on night watch, check in there pal
don't worry pal. keep up your weak attempts at trying to "bury" me and you'll have the acceptance of your e-wigger gang soon enough.

as far my social life goes, the difference between you and I and the goons in the video is, I was out doing that shit from 15-24, with chicks, not posting videos of it for a bunch of dudes on a forum to try and look cool. as for the SBR Write ups, that is something I do on the side, writing is a passion of mine. so, you can try again on that one buddy.

as for horrid capper, DEEMER you ever, seen a balance like this in your account? no of course you haven't cause you've proven every time on the forum every time you make a big play you SHIT ALL OVER YOUR SELF.

Attachment 53182

Attachment 53184

DEEMER you ever made a cash out like that DEEMER? naaaaa CAUSE YOU SHIT ALL OVER YOURSELF WHEN CHIPS ARE DOWN.

now take a fkn walk kid before I embarrass you more.