Flyinghigh
    Flyinghigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

Jay Bilas ain't got nothing on me Play of the Day pick.

Originally posted on 01/23/2013:

After many countless hours spent on this forum and looking at other people’s posts and threads, I think to myself why shouldn’t I post my plays and opinions. Therefore I am posting my Jay Bilas ain’t got nothing on me play of the day pick. 1 pick per day. Feel free to tail or fade at your own risk. BOL

The teams that I have been following closely are on my card this evening and I feel like it is my strongest play of the day. It comes from the Patriot League and two teams that know each other very well. They are Lehigh vs. Bucknell at 6:00pm. The mountainhawks are still looking for their identity after losing CJ McCollum 3 games ago to a broken foot at VCU. They haven’t lost since then but are looking for answers from the leading shooting guard in the nation in PPG at 25.6.

That being said Bucknell is led by Mike Muscala who leads the team in scoring, rebounds, blocked shots and assists and can be counted on for at least 20/10 per night. This place is going to be rocking at Sopjka Pavilion and with 4000 screaming students on hand its going to be a rocky road for the Mountain Hawks without McCollum in the lineup or on the bench for that matter. (Injured players do not travel with the team)

The revenge factor being looked at in this game as well where Lehigh and Bucknell split the regular season meetings 1-1 and then Lehigh came into the pavilion on the road and beat Bucknell straight up on their home floor to win the Patriot League Championship and face the mighty Duke Blue Devils where they beat them as a 15 seed in the tourney.

The Losses for Lehigh are Baylor, Pittsburgh, Bryant, and VCU which 3 of the 4 are tough teams to play in any facet. The Bison had losses at PSU, Princeton, and a tough one at Missouri where the Bison player stepped out of bounds with 2 seconds to go. The MountainHawks are for real but I do not think they can be trusted on the road in their toughest test since losing McCollum. That is why I am picking Bucknell -6 for 1 unit as home chalk. BOL fellas.

BUCKNELL BISON -6 (-120) 1 unit.

Lift2beFit
    Lift2beFit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1571

I know nothing of the Patriot League but will follow to see how things go. BOL