Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17586274'>posted</a> on 01/23/2013:

What's up guys,

Been a member here for a while

Some of you love me some of you hate me but fact is I'm back so deal with it.

Had to tell someone about my epic week so I figure I would start with telling it here.

For those of you who don't believe me or who are going to trash this thread with garbage just know that I don't care and all negative comments will be ignored, stop being haters.

Anyways, heres how it all started......

As some of you know I play at BetUS, now I know people HATE this site but the fact remains my payouts to my DC are withing 36 hours and they never stiffed me for 3.5 years so i'm sticking with them.

It all started Wednesday night when I deposited $150 in hopes of betting the Saint Marys college game i THOUGHT started at 11:30.

It actually started at 11 so i bet the in game llive ML on Saint Marys for $150.. what was the line you ask??

Well they were losing 22-4 and the ML was +800 and I bet the full $150

Down 2 with 2 seconds left Delavadova hits a half court three to win 70-69

So i quickly go from $150 to $1350 on the miracle 3 pointer.

From there I made two bets for the following Thursday, $675 on USC point spread and $675 on Gonzaga PS and BINK I win both

Now my account is somewhere around $2575

At this point I know my buddy is going to vegas on Friday afternoon until Monday to bet some games. I call Him around 11 PM midnight and tell Him ill be on a seperate flight but in vegas by Saturday.

Cash out the full balance Friday morning at 9AM sharp and it leaves my account by 1Pm and in my checking by Saturday at 11AM Landed vegas around 5PM vegas time with $2000 cash in my pocket and the intenttions of leaving with stacks or with nothing.

Reason I didnt bring the full 2575 is because the withdrawl fees brought me down to around 2520 and then the flight also ate up some of that so i figured if i go broke with the 2K at least this entire trip will cost me the original $150 i put into my betus account.

So here's where it gets good.....

I get to my buddys room by 6 and downstairs in ceasars by 630 heading for the sports book at Aria....

Finally get there with my 2K and fire off a $1100 on UNDER 194.5 in the clippers wizards game and BINK winner winner

I'm now sitting with 3K cash and the next morning wake up with around $2750 (random blackjack and drinks ate up 250)

So big deal right what's life changing about a couple grand well heres what happened next

I sit at a $5 slot machine and put in $100 on around my 4th pull I hit for 2250 and the degenerate i am tell them not to take any taxes gave a 50 Tip and now im right around $5K

Its around 2 pm on sunday and Im looking at the football games I decide to jump on the OVER in the sanfran game for 1K with the intentions of betting whatever money i have left after this game all on the pats/ravens game

I win again and now have 6K

I go to the window with every intention of betting the Ravens point spread when it finally hits me... be a man and bet the moneyline

It took myself 25 mins of convincing myself before i did it I put $5400 on the Ravens ML at +275 leaving me with around 500 cash if i lose I still had an awesome weekend in vegas and still made money after flight and food

so the ticket was 5400 to win 14850

I win again im not holding onto a piece of paper worth over 20 thousand dollars from my original betus deposit of $150

God damnit i love sports betting.

Took a red eye last night to get home after a long debate on what to do with the cash, declare it or sneak it..

I shoved it in a semi hidden zipper in my backpack no one saw anything I'm now back at my poker table in my house as I types this with $100's everywhere.

It's bank time tomorrow and back on the sports betting

If anyone actually read all of that I appreciate it

First reponder gets all my points think its like 45

Thanks again

I love life