Originally posted on 01/22/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
He's receiving his whole balance. BetOnline would be best suited to exclude some countries from playing in poker. What most of the forum doesn't understand is the rate of fraud from some countries.
Excuse me? And you are the forum administrator? Instead of banning people like ProfaneReality, you're actually confirming on his rasistic remark. Imagine so_frustrated started his story with "I'm African American" or "I'm Jewish" and some witty guy would comment in the same way like ProfaneReality !? Would it then be funny, or witty? And especially coming from a person who's probably never been to Europe not to say Slovenia and thinks that the capitol of Slovenia is Bratislava.

The forum should understand this! BOL is a fish pond. BOL poker players are worse then average. Reason beeing that many people betting on BOL sportbook tend to join the poker tables as well.The Slovenians that decide to join BOL, don't do that for the sportbook, they do it for poker. Consequently, they are winning players, because they don't join to gamble. They study videos, take lessons, study their game and opponents and logically they win. And life is great, until a withdrawal is requested...Then BOL will do their best to invent, what you did wrong. And they are extremely inventive!
I myself was accused of CC fraud, money laundry and chip dumping. 4 people were supposed to be involved, the amount was 1500$, so devided by 4, little less the 400$ each. I was playing for just about a month and was up about 28k at that moment. So, not only that we (Slovenians) are crooks, we are also simply dumb and are willing to risk everything for a buck. So you can do everything, just don't make a withdrawal.

let me give you some facts:
-BOL has an unbeliavable history of all sorts of accusations
-staff members know your passwords, any member of their staff can login to your acc and hypothetically do whatever they want
-payouts take 2 weeks at best
-BOL is the only skin on Chico poker network which is still processing payouts, so don't dare take money from people from other skins like PayNoRake or Action poker because you will be accused of sth
-player pool is small, about 1000 on average, maybe less

I could give you some more, but these are most relevant. Now tell me honestly Mr.Administrator. Do you think that this is an adequate environment for ANY kind of fraud activity? I understand that SBR might be partially sponsored by BOL and thats ok. You should be defending their case. But you should switch your brain on as well and look at the big picture. And most of all, being an administrator, you should fight of any rasistic, anti-Semitic, colour or religion orientated remarks. And not post them yourself.