Originally posted on 01/18/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by CT-1313 View Post
Shari I had no idea that is why the rules are what they are on SBR. I had not heard anything about it or knew about it. I will never question the rules again. Thanks for the clarification, I am sorry.
Nah it's cool. I get why people think it's a pain in the ass or doesn't make sense if you don't know the history behind it. Just looks like we're editing things for the hell of it. And even just working here it sucks to have to scroll through to make sure the stuff isn't posted. Even though the reasoning makes sense it's still not a great feeling to give out warnings or infractions for what I think are such minor things in the whole scheme of the world. But unfortunately it's not worth the grief at the moment. I guess the bigger a place becomes, the bigger the target and when you have an owner who absolutely will not back down (even though he could've just paid whatever settlement Budin wanted and been done with it) then you have to be careful. The colour code thing though I think is excellent and is perfectly fine by SBR policy. I don't know what any of the colours mean so I can't do it but someone should start a main thread, explain them all and then everyone start using them in their posts to denote units. Just change the colour font for each team name ie blue = 1, red = 2, etc. Nothing wrong with that because surely no f'n tout out there would be stupid enough to try to claim copyright of colours or fonts surely.