Originally posted on 01/15/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
I like exactly 8 fighters on the card. Waiting for rest of the lines but Sarafian should be locked up before he reaches -230. Dollaway cannot possibly compete with the upper echelon of the division, while Sarafian could arguably beat either of the two fighters in the main event. You will think I'm crazy for saying that now but you won't a year from now. I love his combination of great striking and grappling. I think he's got all the ingredients to become top 10. I will be right if he easily beats Dollaway, which I think he will. I expect him to finish Dollaway in under 2.5 rounds. Sarafian, Sarafian ITD, Sarafian via TKO, and Under 2.5 are all great plays. He wins a lot of fights by submission, especially after hurting his opponents on the feet first, but I think he will just hurt Dollaway and continue hammering until the ref calls it off. Just how I see it going. Only thing worrisome is the fact that his most recent opponents were welterweights while Dollaway is big enough to fight at light heavyweight. He'll be the smaller guy, but I have no doubt he will be the stronger, the more skilled, the tougher, and the one with more heart. The public thinks Dollaway is gonna dryhump Sarafian to a decision. I LOL at that. If he is able to take Sarafian down, I can't see him keeping him down. No way, no how. I think 2.5 rounds is more than enough time for Sarafian to stop Dollaway.
haha this sounds sooooooo much like Gaberz. All you need to add is "Winnerz" somewhere and it's a 95% lock!