Originally posted on 01/12/2013:

Would never make fun of anything like this, but I'm nearly 100% sure it was a blatant fcking lie.

A dude that says on his facebook page "I want a kid from myself" clearly has no kids at all.

But I guess it's just a great catch phrase for him to show his 30 friends what a cool guy he is and in reality he has 2 kids and a dead wife....

Yeah of course

Dude is a lonely broke donkey in his mid-forties whose a fan of Fortuna Düsseldorf, The Ramones and Marion Jones and whose only occupation in life is to seek attention on a forum board full of strangers.

Also he's a fcking loser who is afraid to come back in his own threads.

How many has he lost over the years? We know for fact that he erased hundreds of losing picks from his sheet. But yeah, of course he is "up big every year".

Roxxy, I'm in Düsseldorf in June or July to meet some friends of mine. Maybe I'm going to ring on your door just to see what a poor lonely motherpenetrator you are and to have a good laugh. Your street isn't that big, won't be hard to find the right doorbell. Maybe I leave you 10€ and a happy meal. See you.