Originally posted on 01/11/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by Dom177 View Post
Breaking my rule today with this limited card but taking 2 road teams here today. Creighton/Canisius/ Utah State

Creighton should have no problem with Mo State, they are flat out bad. They are also a little banged up. Canisius is the one I'm worried about but should pull it off. KenPom has them ranked 119 and Sienna is 301. Utah State should get it done too, however I think it will be closer than people think. I will also be on San Jose State +10 trying to get a middle. Playing $50 to win $30

Dank- I am a history and social studies major right now, last semester before deciding if I want to try to find a job and graduate or finish up teaching school Guess we'll see where life takes me, still throwing around the possibilities!
Play looks really good. I like it. my book isnt offering a Creighton ML or I would hop on.

Concerning your studies, I find its best to not stress or force things too much. Life's not a race. Allow yourself to be open, do what makes you happy, and you'll find yourself in a good spot. never fails.