Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17445446'>posted</a> on 01/11/2013:

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
Roguescholar, in my defense i never once praised sbr. You calling me names for no reason seems more childish than my advice for people to get over it already. what are we going to do, whine about the same thing for another 2 years? seems pointless. Anyone thinking sbr was a pillar of morality after some of their dispute decisions, wsex, cascade, etc was delusional.
It's sad that some of us, myself included, lost money. But life goes on.
Mike, my hope was that people like yourself, who were harmed by the BetIslands scandal, would find in it a reason to reevaluate their relationship with SBR. I thought it was a great move when you changed ball parks there for awhile. But by coming back and re-immersing yourself in the community, even without saying it explicitly, you're sending a message that SBR is already absolved in your eyes. That surprised me, and was more disappointing than I would've suspected.

My admittedly hyperbolic comments were products of that disappointment, and probably levied unfairly. My apologies.

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
When was the last time you got laid Rouge?

Mike is less principled than French Nazi collaborators?!?

Please step away from the kb and do something that makes you happy for a day. You post better when you are.
I admit, at first, I thought you were being a condescending little shit with this post. I mean, sure, we all take exception with another respected poster from time to time and feel the need to comment, but you went for the getting laid angle, which I find cheap and banal.

Then, out of deference to you, I took a step back and realized it had in fact been since New Years Day since I got laid. So, I liquored me up a twink tonight and, God bless him, he told me he loved me as he bounced up and down on my rooster. Even now as I change the sheets, I can tell you were right. I did need that, and strangely enough, I have an SBR poster to thank for bringing it to my attention.

So thanks, Optional. You made the world a little better today just by posting here. That might be the coolest thing ever to happen to me as a result of being an SBR member.